Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Watch Collection!

Hello! My exams are finally over, so here's a random post on my humble collection of watches!! I really love watches so much, especially those petite skinny strap ones and those that look vintagey to me. Hahaha so let me introduce my lovelies to you! :D

:D

My everyday watch from Casio. Casio watches are really durable and super affordable. I got this for around $28 and I've been using this for a year. Before this, I had like 3 to 4 watches from Casio too and they look about the same so I didn't take photos of them haha. I really love the colour combination of gold and black and it is petite with diameter of about 2.3cm for the watch face (same for the rest of my watches).
From: A watch shop at Jurong East

The strap for this is supposed to be dark brown but it doesn't really show in my photos. I find brown strap watches quite hard to match though. It's really a quiet watch because there's no second hand for this. Haha.
From: Nakedglory.com

Ohhh I really like this one because the patterns that represent the numbers have like green and coral pink colours in them. Hahaha. But okay, you can't really see them from far since this is quite small too.
From: Nakedglory.com

This is my latest purchase and it flew out from my wrist the first time I wore it I have no idea how it happened!! :( So that explains the crack at the bottom, but I like this too because of the twisted pattern around the watch face! Plus it's damn cheap, like $15? :D I think the crack is not so obvious from far, so I'll probably wear it out again. Still upset over it though, such a pity. :(
From: Nakedglory.com

Haha before you get bored of my almost-the-same watches, here's one of my favourites because you see, there's a heart shape on the second hand!! I don't really like the font of the numbers though but it's okay! Still love it!
From: A watch shop at Jurong East

My one and only red watch! Bought this from Urban Outfitters and I really like the floral print on the watch face! This is also the largest watch I have! Haha, I think it's about 3.5cm diameter. I think I might change the strap to black if I can find any, don't really know how to wear coloured stuff. I'm boring like that. :(
From: UrbanOutfitters

Hehe, I loveeee this Vanguard watch!! Not sure if it's really a vintage brand but according to the uncle at the watch shop, this is from London and made years ago. Anyway it's in my favourite shade of green, so yup, just buy! ^^ But the quality is not that good, the inner side of the strap dropped out after wearing it out once but I've just glued it back.
From: A watch shop in Peninsula Plaza

TADAHHHH! THIS IS MY FAVOURITEST!!! You see, it consists of my favourite shades of blue and green and brown with a tinge of pinkish red and cream. Omg. Seriously?? :D:D:D
From: A watch shop in Peninsula Plaza

Alright, that's all!! I hope my collection of watches grows in years to come!! ^^

Love (my watches),
Liwee :D






2 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection! I also love skinny leather strap watches, but I just have one that I wear everyday. This makes me want to look for a few more. ^^ The third one, with green and coral accents, is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Meagan! Thank you for your lovely comment! :) Yup, look for a few more! One is never enough, haha! I bought the third one from a local online store, http://www.nakedglory.com/. The name of the watch is Wanderlust in Black (Petite), you can go and check it out! ^^

      -Liwee

      Delete