Sunday, September 2, 2012

Group Therapy @ Duxton Road

Hello! Sorry for the hiatus. Haven't had time to go out since school started three weeks ago but anyway, here's a mini review of Group Therapy which I visited recently! 

Group Therapy is at Duxton Road, and I thought it was pretty hard to find especially since it was my first time there. It's on the second level, above an Italian restaurant if I'm not wrong. You know, sometimes when you enter a shop especially those that you have to open the door yourself, the first thing you see would be unfriendly staff who don't care about your existence and customers who look like they are judging you (haha I know I'm being too self-conscious here but that's how I feel all the time!)? It's totally not the case for Group Therapy! The staff at the cashier facing the door was totally friendly and smiled so widely and everyone in the cafe looked so comfortable doing their own things. :) I also love the ambience of the cafe, really cosy and laidback with pretty decors, perfect for chillax sessions with friends!













































I guess the menu changes sometimes because the one on Group Therapy's website is not the one I saw when I was there. Anyway, we ordered the Chicken and Mushroom Pie ($14) and Blueberry White Tea ($6). Haha yes, my friend and I ordered the exact same thing because we always like the same things.

Sorry for the blurry photo of the menu!

Menu for the drinks





































This blueberry white tea is very refreshing and fragrant!
































Both of us agreed that this Chicken and Mushroom Pie is really toooo delicious and I keep craving for it! The shortcrust butter pastry is very buttery but it doesn't get jelat. It was filled with white button mushroom and chicken chunks and I thought the filling was pretty generous! Also served with lots of chips and couscous salad, I think this dish is really worth $14. :)

Anyway, we went at around 5pm and realised it was closing at 6pm, so remember to take note of the closing time before heading down! So glad we decided to have an early dinner that day! :)

Group Therapy
49 Duxton Road #02-01
Tel: +65 6222 2554 | http://www.gtcoffee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment